CNC Industries has a diverse group of highly skilled people. If you are a self-motivated person with the applicable skill set, we encourage you to apply for a position with our fast growing company. At CNC Industries you will work in a clean, modern facility while earning competitive wages and excellent benefits. Benefits include medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, life insurance, 401(k), paid vacation, paid Holidays.
If interested in any of these positions, send your resume to: email@example.com
“A” Level Machinist:
- 7-10 years set-up experience required
- Trade school certificate or apprenticeship preferred
- Has thorough understanding of GD&T
- Proficient at completing complex set-ups with no supervision
- Proficient at diagnosing tooling and programming problems.
- Has ability to read and edit G&M code programming efficiently
- Quality Rating of 98% or higher must be maintained
- Helps train and direct lower level machinists and set-up operators.
- Set-up and troubleshoot most complex jobs.
- Work with supervisors and engineering to discuss process improvements, work-holding solutions , cycle time improvements, etc.
“B” Level Machinist – 3rd Shift
- 3-5 Years of Machining Experience
- Proficient at using all precision measuring equipment
- Understand and interpret mechanical blueprints with little or no guidance.
- Has basic understanding of GD&T
- Experience operating Fanuc controllers preferred
- Has ability to read and interpret basic G&M code programming
- Has ability to make offsets and touch off tools
- Quality Rating of 95% or higher must be maintained
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Completes basic to medium complexity set-ups, makes offsets, changes tools, troubleshoots basic problems on CNC and manual equipment.
- Follows all safety standards and company quality procedures.