At CNC Industries we take pride in our ability to provide all of our customers with the highest quality precision machined parts, on time delivery, competitive pricing, and overall customer satisfaction. At the end of each year we conduct a survey of all customers that we conducted business with in the prior year. In 2010 CNC Industries had our 3rd best sales year of all time. Even in the down economy that is affecting so many companies, we increased our sales by 10% over 2009.
For 2010 we asked for feedback on the following areas:
1) Timeliness of receiving quotes from CNC Industries
2) Ease of placing a new order with CNC Industries
3) On time deliveries
4) Overall quality
5) Price competitiveness
6) Responsiveness to any special considerations or needs
7) Engineering support
8 ) Responsiveness to Corrective Actions
9) Friendliness and professionalism of CNC Industries employees
10) Shipping methods and shipping terms
11) Responsiveness to changing needs
12) Please rate your overall impression of CNC Industries
13) Would you be to recommend to CNC Industries to a colleague?
14) Do you plan to order from CNC Industries again?
The results of the survey are as follows:
Our average rating for all categories for 2010 was a 4.5 out of 5. Overall we have improved our ratings in virtually every category from the 2009 ratings.
Some quotes from our survey:
“Quotes are always with-in or ahead of the requested due dates.”
“Impressed by CNC’s commitment to address process and product controls. This goes a long way towards preventing quality issues.”
“CNC’s flexibility has helped us in a lot of tough situations.”
“I just wish I had more product that I could move to CNC.”
Thank you again to all of our many customers and we look forward to working with you again in 2011.